Welcome, guest!
Overcast clouds Overcast clouds, 11°C,    6mph

Lambwatch Christmas Greetings

This topic was originally posted on the 23rd December 2015 by Margaret. It has received 8 replies and was last updated on the 26th December 2015 by Helen. If you would like to reply to this topic, please ensure you are registered and logged in.

Latest Reply

A Very Happy Christmas to all Lambwatchers and their families

Wishing you all a Healthy and Peaceful New Year

With Best Wishes from Margaret x

A very happy Christmas to you too Margaret, and your family, and all other LambWatchers.

Sending love and best wishes from everyone at LambWatch HQ. xxx

A very Happy and healthy Christmas to all at LW HQ

And all Lambwatchers

love Milly

Dan, your two sheep have had a new lamb since I looked earlier this morning (how appropriate!)  laugh Ho Ho!

A Very Merry Christmas to all at Lambwatch HQ and to all Lambwatchers all over the World.

May you all be Blessed this Christmas.

Wishing everyone at Marlfield Farm and all the worldwide supporters of the Lambwatch webcam a very Happy Christmas. A special good wish to all the resident sheep at the Farm who will provide some lovely lambs in the Spring.

Have a wonderful Christmas Day to all my good friends to whom I chat throughout the year at Lambwatch. xxx

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Christmas Day.. 

Happy Boxing Day

So sorry I didn't post anynthing here yesterday  I was kept busy making music in various places all day, but anyway, Christmas is a season, not just one day, so Merry Chirstmas to you all.  I hope, in spite of the rain and flooding that you are all safe and well.  Many blessings to everyone.

Love,

Helen