Welcome, guest!
Moderate rain Moderate rain, 6°C,    21mph

Happy Birthday Margaret

This topic was originally posted on the 20th September 2015 by Cindy. It has received 4 replies and was last updated on the 22nd September 2015 by Milly. If you would like to reply to this topic, please ensure you are registered and logged in.

Latest Reply

Happy Birthday to Margaret - may you have a wonderful day filled with celebrations and lovely presents.

With love and all my good wishes from Cindy. xx

Whey Hey Our Margaret is 21 Today....

Happy Birthday Margaret.

Hope you have a Fantabulous Day with your family and Friends.

Love and Best Wishes

Sue

A very happy birthday to you, dear Margaret.  May it be a day of happiness and laughter with your family, lots of cake and prezzies, and a year full of blessings.

Love and best wishes, 

Helen

Thank you for your birthday greetings and blessings.  It has been a wonderful day spent with my family.  We thought we were going to have a games afternoon but we did so much chatting and laughing that we never got round to the games.    I received some lovely cards and prezzies and everyone enjoyed plenty of eats including a pavlova and a delicious lemon drizzle cake made by my future son-in-law.  I'm sure he could win prizes with it.. lol.  I made an apple pie which went down very well considering I hadn't baked a pie for many moons.  I haven't lost my touch with the pastry..  smiley

Happy Belated Birthday Margaret ,

Hope you Had the best day ever smiley

Milly