Welcome, guest!
Overcast clouds Overcast clouds, 8°C,    14mph

Happy Birthday Lynda

This topic was originally posted on the 4th March 2015 by Margaret. It has received 9 replies and was last updated on the 6th March 2015 by Margaret. If you would like to reply to this topic, please ensure you are registered and logged in.

Latest Reply

Happy Birthday to you,

Happy Birthday to you.

Happy Birthday, dear Lynda,

Happy Birthday to you.

Love and very Best Wishes for a very Happy Birthday.

from Margaret and family x 

smiley heart smiley

Happyy Birthday Lynda ,

Enjoy your day smiley

Happy Birthday To You

Happy Birthday to You

Happy Birthday Dear Lynda

Happy Birthday To You.

I hope you enjoy all your cards and presents

Have a Fabulous Day..

Love and All My Best Wishes

Sue

Hoping you have a lovely time celebrating your special day (sorry I was a day early with my greetings yesterday) blush

With love and all my good wishes from Cindy. xx

Have a wonderful birthday, Lynda!  Sending hugs, prayers and best wishes for a happy year ahead.  If I were there I would sing to you, but maybe it's better not!  But I hope that, today, you have music, laughter and good fun with those who love you.

Helen 

Happy birthday mother! As a special treat on her birthday she's visiting the dentist to get a new tooth! indecision frown laugh

frownOw!!   That's a bitter sweet treat!    smiley

Thank you all for the lovely birthday greetings !! I had a lovely afternoon and evening ( after being to the dentist !! ) with lots of lovely presents and tea made for me by the family.... it was a bit tricky eating it though ( and my birthday cake ) as half of my mouth was still numb from a double gum injection but I wasnt going to let that stop me enjoying myself ! However, blowing out my birthday candles proved challenging so Liliana helped... not because of the number of them but because I had only half a working mouth !!!

Anyway, thank you all again for remembering my birthday and now we have three weeks to wait until the new technology works its magic and hopefully you will have a new and more detailed view of the activites !!

Fingers crossed !!

P.S. I broke off part of one of my double back teeth by eating a stuffed crust pizza ..... beware !!

Great news that you enjoyed your birthday despite having a half-frozen mouth after going to the dentist.  Thank you for the warning about stuffed crust pizzas!  smiley